Sunday, December 28, 2008

Memories of Christmas 2008

The following are pics from the past few days. We had a great Christmas, ending it today with a Christmas celebration with my family. Our whole family was there, so my mother had a house full. The weather here has warmed up some, however the white stuff keeps finding itself back here!!! I finally had a tractor come and clean out my driveway/yard today, (driving into my driveway was like driving in a tunnel....) and now it's snowing again. I don't think we are expecting much.



Alex with his camera I gave him.....

Arthur watching Alex shovel snow......a daily event at our house. Arthur is wearing the FB jersey that Alex gave him for Christmas, he loves it!! Go Cardinals!! (they are in the FB playoffs)


More gifts..............

Arthur waiting to open gifts on Christmas Eve.

Alex and Arthur before opening gifts...........check out that smile. Funny how when I need a picture for Christmas cards, I can never get a decent one.
I hope you all had a very nice Christmas. Alex and I found time on Christmas day to go to Marley and Me. If you want a fun night out, take your kids to this, it's a must see. I think we will be making "going to the movies" a Christmas tradition in our family.
Well, I am back to work tomorrow. We have been pretty slow at work, so been slacking off some. Hopefully it picks up so we can get our hours in this week.
Have a great week!!


3 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time! That reminds me, I need to check out an Obama book sometime at the library. :) Have a great week!

Tonjia said...

Alex looks great! now with that new camera we will, of course, be expecting lots of pics added to moms blog, right??

Arthurs jersey is a-dor-able! Frankie would wear one of his favorite team (the broncos) except they lost last night and we are in mourning.. ;-)

I love going to the movies at Christmas time, we used to do that too and plan to next year, when we get the holiday off.

Beth E. said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas, and happy that you are digging out from all of that snow!