Beth from Outnumbered, Three-to-One tagged me!!! Please read, and pass on to others.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? they are wrapped.
3. Colored light on house/tree or white? Clear lights inside and out.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope...
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend before Thanksgiving is when I START. I usually arrange and rearrange decorations throughout the Christmas season.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My Christmas Salad, recipe to follow, later.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Wow, so many here. Snowmobiling, sledding, Christmas with my Mom/Dad's family, decorating the tree, etc.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Can't remember when, however I am the youngest of FIVE, so that's where the truth came out.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, Alex and I usually open gifts after dinner on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Clear lights, family ornaments...a little bit of everything! It's a very happy-looking tree.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? love the fresh snow, hate the dirty snow, which we have alot of!
12. Can you ice skate? YES!!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? yep, Baby Alive....however, when cleaning up the Christmas wrap, her food was thrown away, so kind of defeated the purpose.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? It's all about Jesus! Having the opportunity to show God's love by giving to others.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? homemade oreo cookies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Baking and delivering cookies to special people in my life.
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A white star
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? GIVING
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Let there be Peace on Earth, oh Holy night....
21. What do you want for Christmas? LCD TV
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? work party after Christmas
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? We dress up for church, then Christmas jammies the rest of the night.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Yes
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? My family. However, what we do changes by the year. This year we are going to a movie on Christmas Day.
Now, I'm supposed to tag five others. I always cheat on this part, though. I am inviting everyone to participate. :o) Have fun!
Good Good Father
5 hours ago