Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where Were You.......


Where were you when the world stopped turning?? 9/11 a day to remember, and a day none of us will ever forget.
I was working with Dr Thomas in the operating room when we heard of the happenings in New York. I thought Dr Thomas was going to have to leave, as his sister had worked in the Trade Center. Thank goodness our case was almost finished, so he was able to call and make sure she was OK. She answered the phone when he called!!!! Praise the Lord!!
On a sad note, my cousin Beckys (my cousin Todds wife, no relation to me) brother was in the 2nd tower and was never found. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts today.
God Bless OUR America!!
Make it a great day!!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

I was at our church (work) when everything happened. We don't have a television there, so I couldn't get all of the details until I got home. It was very frustrating...and a little scary... not to know exactly what was going on.

We opened the church doors for prayer, and people came pouring in from all over town. Sadly, it seems the only time we, as a nation, come together in prayer and unity is during such catastrophic events.

I'll be praying for your family.