Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!!!


Hope this post finds you all enjoying your Labor Day holiday. This has been a crazy weekend in North Dakota. Yesterday at 5 pm, the temp here was 96. Last night at 730 pm, it was 66. Today, it's 50 something, cold and rainy. I love the rain though, no complaining here, as I love my grass nice and green. Nothings better then rain.

We've had an uneventful weekend. Did some shopping, cooking, yard work, and more cooking. Right now, I am making a batch of breakfast egg rolls. They are nice to have for Alex to grab in the morning before school. Later, I will be making another batch of homemade eggrolls with a mexican twist. (thank you Tania, Alex loves them)

Was hoping to make and can some salsa this weekend, but my tomotoes seem to only ripen 1 tomato at a time. I need quite a few for canning. So, I will put it off til this coming weekend.

Hope all is well with you all. If you are in the area of Gustav, please stay safe!! We're praying for you all.

1 comment:

Farmchick said...

Hi~
Glad Alex actually LOVES something besides pizza! ha ha We are home now obviously....had a great time!

Tania