Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hump Day........again!!!

Happy Wednesday. I have been kind of been a slacker blogger lately. I've been busy working on details/blogsite for my 20 yr Class Reunion. Everything is coming along very well. Hopefully, things keep going smoothly, and come July we can all get together and have a great time.
Alex is doing well. He had church school this evening, so was gone most the night. He just got his report card and has once again made the A Honor Roll. I am very proud of him, and hope he never finds my report cards!!!! LOL
My parents are in Fargo for the rest of the week. My Dad has a procedure tomorrow to eleveate the pain he has in his back. Hopefully this will help him, so he can be a little more mobile. Please pray that this is the miracle we've been waiting for.
Not much else has been going on here. Been busy at work, so the days fly by.......but makes for one tired Rita!!!!
Goodnight Friends,
Rita

No comments: