Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!


Good Morning Blogger friends!!! Not much going on here......getting the boy ready for school, making breakfast for him, and catching up on the computer. Typical day when I am home in the morning. It was wonderful to sleep in today. Yesterday, I had to be at work by 5:30AM!!! Yuck, only 30 minutes earlier, however, I lay awake, wondering if I'm going to make it on time!!! Too much stress for me............

We don't have alot of plans for the Halloween holiday. Alex has speech therapy after school, so when we're done with that, we'll run a couple errands, and then come home for our trick or treaters. Hope we don't miss too many.

Thats all for now........have a great Halloween, and enjoy the rest of the week.


Keep Believing,

Rita

No comments: