Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Almost October.......


Hey there.....

Tomorrow begins a new month, October. Wow, seems like yesterday I was taking down my Christmas decorations. Well, I guess its never too early for that......ok, ok, I will at least wait until November. :( Those of you that know me, know that I enjoy decorating for the Holidays, even Halloween, a little. This year, I have 3 more trees to decorate, small, med and a larger one. Can't wait. Right now, I have one decked out with Halloween decor, and orange lights.

I just spent the last hour watching Desperate Housewives. I love that show, but find it gets weirder (is that a word?) every season. I will continue to watch it, as I have been a faithful follower since the beginning and I can't stop now.

I spent the weekend cleaning house, as usual. Seems like there is never an end to housework, and there is only 2 of us. Yikes!!! This afternoon, I paid my respects to my bus driver that I had as a child. He passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday. Jerry was such a friendly guy, always had a smirk on his face, but said very little. I often wondered what he was thinking.......he will be missed be all who knew him.

I have managed to keep up with my daily walking. I walk at least a mile a day, sometimes 2 or 3, depending on if I have a walking buddy. Hoping to get up in the morning to walk, I am on call tomorrow night, so will not have a chance to get out.

This week should be a quiet week, not much going on until the weekend. On Friday night, my nephews FB team will be playing against us, in Velva. I would love to see Taylors team win, however, having a hard time thinking that will ever happen. On Saturday, I am taking my mother to a couple craft shows. She's excited, even has someone lined up to stay with my Dad. woohoo for her!!

That's all for now, hope you have a super week.

No comments: