Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Day........

It's Friday. Not much is going on here, just having a quiet evening at home. Doing a little cleaning, washing clothes, trying to make my list for tomorrow smaller!!
We've had a good week. However, I found my self extremely tired....not sure if it was the heat, or me just working too damn hard at work!! Hmmm......we were very busy at work, as well. :)
Not sure what tomorrow will bring. We may possibly go back to the State Fair, go into town for some shopping, or we've also been invited to my friends lake place. Before we do anything, I will be cleaning house!!! It has been ignored for a few weeks now.
Please keep my friend Mark in your prayers this week. He had a tumor removed from his voice box this week. Still waiting for pathology reports........I'm sure he's going crazy by now, as he cannot talk for 4-6 weeks.
That's all for tonight. Hope you all enjoy my "new look". Please be sure to leave a comment so I know you stopped by!!
Have a great Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving a comment!! That's a good idea about telling her the dogs are sick or something..I will have to think about that. Your Arthur is adorable!! I love my dogs, couldn't make it without them. May I add your blog to my favorute bloggers list? I'd love to keep up with your blog and family.

God Bless~
Debbie

Debbie said...

OK, Thanks, you are now added!!

God Bless~
Debbie