Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year...........



I have been reminded a few times this week that I need to update my blog. So, here I am, updating my blog.

I hope you have all been "leaping for JOY" today. (Leap Year) I have not been doing too much leaping, however, I had an awesome day at work, went to the gym, and now I am in my favorite place.....HOME!! I actually went to the gym 4 times this week. Yikes, I think I am becoming addicted. hmmm....maybe not.

Last weekend I finally had the time to paint my bedroom. I have now painted every room in the house, excluding the laundry room. (which will never be done) I will post pics when I have the room completely finished.

The above pic is of my newly purchased Easter Decor.......I thought they were so cute and knew I could do something with them, and they were only 99cents a piece!!
This weekend, we have no definate plans. The Class B Girls BB Tourney is on TV, so will most likely be watching the games. Right now we are watching Botno vs HMB, and Botno is winning. uughhhh.
That's all the blogging for now, will post another blog later this weekend.
Have a super weekend!
Leaping for Joy,
Rita

No comments: