Sunday, April 27, 2008

A New Week......


Hey there blogger friends!! Sheesh, 2 posts in 2 days, now that has to be a record for me. Not much going on here......went to church in the morning, came home, made a quick lunch and headed to Minot to see my Dad. He is doing very well, and has gained back alot of strength that he has not seen in some time. He's looking to come home very soon. I would say by Wednesday he will be back home. He had a couple of other visitors while we were there, so that helps the mood a little. This stay has been a much better stay then the previous stay on 5th floor. :)

No big plans for the new week. We have a couple of track meets to attend and a baseball game. My big brothers birthday on May 2nd, I am not even sure how old he will be. 40 something?

The picture is of my niece and nephew with their prom dates. The guy at the end on the right side, lost his home in a fire the night of the prom. Fundraisers are being held to help him get back on his feet. Sounds like a very nice kid.
Thats all for tonight. Have to get ready for Desperate Housewives.
Have a great week,
Rita


No comments: