Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feels Like Spring!!



Just thought I would sit down a blog for a few moments before I head to bed. I get to stay up past 9 pm tonight, as I don't work until 12:30 pm tomorrow. woohoo, I get to sleep in !!! When you're up most days by 4:45 am, sleeping til 7:30 Am is a God send. Makes for one happy ME!!In my last post, I told you that my son took 3rd place at State FBLA. Well, the excitement sure did not stop there. He found out the next day that he will be going to the National FBLA Convention in Atlanta the end of June. He is excited beyond belief. This really has been a confidence booster for him, as he has been a different kid the past 2 weeks. This week, he is in a Math competition in Minot. He's been having Math practice for the past month before and after school, so he should do well.

We were able to get outside today for some much needed yard work. There's still a ton left to do, but we got a few things done. It was such a nice day with NO wind. Not much else is going on here.......had a nice weekend, no stress, lots of R & R.

Hope you all have a great week. Enjoy the pics of Alex and his glory!!

No comments: