Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Quick Little Update.....

I thought it was time I give you all a little update on the happenings of my life the last 7 months.....
well, it was a longgggg COLD winter with more snow then we could ever wish for!! It's May 14th today, and the temp today is mid 30's. ugh.

My son's senior year of high school is quickly coming to an end. We are trying to finalize all the graduation party details, and doing a little baking for the big event. He has made the decision to stay in North Dakota to continue his education. He will be about 3 hours away from home, which will be great for him, bad for me!! ha!! The next couple weeks will be crazy at our house.....awards night, concerts, senior quilt night, baseball games, track meets, preparation......oh and also a full time job!! This too shall pass, and will be over before we know it.

Two weeks ago, I spent four fabulous days in the Riviera Maya. The following are pics from my short, but awesome trip!!







That's all I have for now......I'm on call this weekend, so will have to write more later. Hope you all have a great week, and the sun is shining in your neck of the woods!!
Please send me some sun!!

No comments: