Sunday, April 5, 2009

We Live in a Crazy Place

You all remember my last post where the topic was flooding. Well, the flooding is still being watched and noone is out of the woods yet. However, last Monday, March 30th, Mother Nature blessed the State of ND with yet, another snow storm. This was most likely the worst of the season for parts of the State. (this storm seemed to have missed us, Thank God!) The following are pictures from a rural area about 3 hours from where I live. Enjoy!!




Isn't that crazy?? Yes, ND is a crazy place to live at times. If you don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes and it will change. However, I would not trade living here for anything.
Hope you all had a great weekend. I have much more to share with you all, but am short of time right now. Will try to get another post out early this week. It's been an exciting week at our house, so be on the watch for another post.
Please post a comment if you stop by!!


7 comments:

Beth E. said...

Oh. My. Word!!!! I can't believe all of that snow! What kind of road equipment do y'all have up there that cuts through the snow like that??? I can't get over those pictures. You should offer them to some magazines. They are awesome!

We've been gone this weekend to our son's Virginia State Forensics Competition. It was in Harrisonburg, VA, which is about a 5-hour drive for us. Bo and his teammate placed 4th in Duos - Humorous Interpretation. It was a disappointment for him. We had several to comment to Bo that he and his teammate should have at least been in the top three, but...judging for something like this is very subjective. Anyway, life goes on!

I am still sick...still have head congestion, but it's slowly getting better. I just want to be able to smell and taste things again! I guess the benefit of all of this is that I haven't wanted to eat much. LOL I'm almost finished with the antibiotic (Avelox), but may need a second round.

Take care up there, girl! Bundle up and stay safe.

Blessings...

Farmchick said...

Cool pics...where did you get them? I was going to head down the road and take a picture of some snow around a curve near our house. Talk to you soon.

Farmchick said...

ok thanks!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Holy Cow! No thank you! LOL That is so crazy! Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures though. If you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes and it will change...that's what they say about life in Nebraska, too. :) We had a tornado warning just south of us a few miles last night and a winter storm warning a few hours later. Crazy.

Susan said...

Oh my goodness, thank you for sharing such great pictures.
Our snow is here today, gone tomorrow.
Susan

SherryBee said...

Holy COW!!!! I LOVE snow....being an Iowa girl transplanted to Arizona...but, dang!!!
That is something to see....
Hope you all hang in there.
We have BAD winds here in my neck of the woods...having 105 MPH winds isn't fun! 60 is about the normal for windy days.
I've enjoyed my visit and return again, someday!
SPRING is near!
SherryBee in AZ
http://www.youravon.com/sherrybeeson

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

What the heck is that middle pic??

I can't figure it out!!

Hallie :)