Thursday, March 13, 2008

Farm Chic in the Making.........


Hey there, just thought I would sit down and blog some before the night is over and the weekend starts. We've had a busy/crazy week. Alex and I both left work/school early yesterday with horrible headaches. I was on the 2nd day of mine, his started right after lunch yesterday. So, it was time to bring out the Advil PM. After a couple doses of that, we were both feeling fine.

Last night, I was cleaning out the fridge, and got a little creative........I had some left over taco meat, salsa and a few other fixens........So, I threw it all in a pan with a few extra ingredients and made Taco Soup, Rita Style. It actually turned out quite well, I hope I can remember my recipe so I can make it again. I also made Farm Chicks tortilla strips, from her blog site. They were awesome.

I was off today. Alex had an eye appointment to get contacts at 11. He did very well. Got the contacts in and out and back in and we were on our way to Applebees by 11:20. When we got home, he was able to take them out without too many problems.

This weekend, Alex and I will be going to Grand Forks for a UND Hockey Game. The playoffs start on Friday, so we will take in game 2 of the playoffs. I'm looking forward to spending some time with my oldest sister, Renae.

The pic is of Alex on my bed.......he's modeling my new comforter, and paint job. Of course, he covers up most the bed.

Thats all for now......have to get to bed. Enjoy the weekend!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Farmchick said...

HA! I am sure you are looking forward to it!

Farmchick